The best websites in the wine industry.
We began as a website design-build shop, and found ourselves frustrated by existing wine commerce software. Our clients wanted better functionality, and we wanted to ensure quality design and user experience throughout the sales process. So with our clients and their customers front-of-mind, we built our own commerce product.
A decade later, we continue our commitment to seamless and effective digital commerce experiences–from winemakers gearing up to launch a personal project to legacy brands looking to innovate.
Offset custom websites include bespoke design and functionality. Central to their development is an intensive collaborative process that helps distill and extend your values, brand, and story to the digital world. With keen attention to your operations and business goals in addition to your identity, our custom websites are strategically developed to support your sales and marketing efforts. And because we’re integrating with our own commerce product, we can offer additional customization to your customers’ purchase experience beyond what is possible elsewhere.
- Work with a designated design/development team and project producer
- Options for advanced API integrations and custom Figure features
- Offset refines and/or extends existing brand assets for digital and creative directs website content
- Includes custom email marketing templates and leave-behind standards (e.g. visual identity, photo style, content strategy, etc.)
Bedrock Wine Co.
Grace Family Vineyards
We’re committed to offering affordable and quick to launch, commerce-enabled websites featuring a level of design typically only accessible to larger companies (i.e. budgets). Offset modular websites are informed by over a decade of building custom websites and commerce experiences. Distinct from a template, our modular websites are designed and built by us (no need to fuss with a template editor). Together we’ll help you create your website from our kit of personalizable, pre-built layout components that we’ve optimized to work seamlessly with a wide range of brands and approaches to content.
- Work with an Offset team member to extend your visual brand (typefaces, color, etc.) throughout your website
- Client responsible for delivering brand assets and content prior to site build
- Includes a branded modular email marketing template
- Options for add-on Offset brand design services (packaging, content, etc.)
K. Laz Wine Collection
Styled by No Ideas
Styled by Gatto Design
Find out how Figure can help.
Explore our software
We’ve put a lot of thought into balancing the right mix of features so our clients can better serve their customers. Learn how you can use Figure to spend less time on admin and more time connecting with the people who matter.View Product Features
See Figure in action
Curious to learn more? Sometimes you just need to see it for yourself. We’re here to walk you through our product, explore your options, and answer any questions you may have.Request a Demo
You likely have some questions. We’ve compiled a list of the ones that come up the most. Don’t see what you’re looking for? Let’s chat.View FAQ
We believe the best partnerships have transparent motives and aligned goals. Our transaction-fee model does just that. We only succeed when you do.View Pricing